How the Australian Bureau of Statistics can help you
The Australian Bureau of Statistics can help you by providing statistical solutions to make informed decisions.
The ABS provides statistics on a wide range of economic and social matters, serving government, business and the general population.
Statistics on the ABS website can be accessed free of charge.
Customised information can be prepared for you on a fee for service basis.
Please contact us if you think we can help you.
What statistics are available for you?
How can you use the ABS website ?
Can we provide information to suit your particular needs?
- access ABS statistical and reference information using a range of filters
- use the overview of the website to give you an outline of the main elements of our site design to help navigate the information available
- a help index gives you more detailed assistance to locate information
- use the self directed learning material to help you understand and make the best use of ABS information
- selected statistics and information organised by Themes
- the Google search box located near the top right corner of each page provides extensive search options
How else can we help you?
Are you looking for a career with the ABS?
- the ABS provides services for individuals, groups and organisations including the community, state government, small business operators, researchers, libraries, teachers and journalists. More information can be found on the Services page
Did you find this page useful?
- visit the careers page for information regarding general vacancies, graduate programs and senior executive service vacancies
- have we missed something you would like to find on this page? Please provide us with feedback so we can make this page more useful.